What does it consist of?
- In this initiative, we will carry out simulation exercises of open vascular surgery procedures using new telematic technologies.
- The goal of these online sessions is to train residents in the basic techniques of open vascular surgery.
- The entire session will be held by videoconference and will have a total duration of one and a half hours.
Program and content:
SimuVasc LIVE is made up of six theoretical-practical sessions divided into two modules:
- Carotid Endarterectomy Plasty with Xenosure® Biological Vascular Patch: June 22 and 29 and July 6.
- Peripheral Bypass with Omniflow® Biosynthetic Prosthesis: July 13, 20 and 27.